Monday, February 27, 2012

About Organic Birth Services

Welcome to the Organic Birth Services Blog!

About Me
Let me take a minute to introduce myself.  My name is Nicole Carter and I am a Registered Massage Therapist practicing in Hamilton, Ontario.  I have a passion for photography and after much encouragement from friends and family I started to take my photography more seriously and launched Nicole Carter Photography in the summer of 2011.  My most recent endeavour is training to become a Doula aka Labour Support.  I started thinking about how I can merge the 3 worlds into one service and voila Organic Birth Services was born!

Services Offered
Pre and Post Natal Registered Massage Therapy (In Home and Clinic)
Doula Support
Maternity, Birth and Newborn Photography

For more information on each of these services please go to there individual link on the right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment